tofu coconut cream

tofu coconut cream

 


 Ingredients
- 1 small package of tofu (or create city)
- 625ml coconut milk
- 300g granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 3ml vanilla
- 235g desiccated coconut
- Fruits arbitrary
- 1 lemon
- 60g brown sugar

Methods
Step 1:
- First, you give tofu, coconut milk, sugar and salt and vanilla in a blender and grind finely.
Step 2:
- Add in the grated coconut and grind again for real smooth.
Step 3:
- For the ice cream tray, sprinkle a little grated coconut on top.
Step 4:
- Wash the fruit available to eat together. You can eat ice cream and strawberries, mango and pineapple or any kind you like okay!
Step 5:
- Cut the fruit into small chunks and mix with brown sugar.
Step 6:
- Add a little lemon juice and lemon peel and flavor.


Comments


  1. Hey there , I just read some of your blog posts and "guess what?" I love reading it and it is awesome. I love the way you represent. I am new in blogging and have linked some of your pages with my website so that more people could reach you. Please have a look at it and share it. Please give me a backlink if you can so that I would be able to grow :)

    Here is my page link : https://aalookachaaloo.blogspot.com/2020/05/bhindi-ki-sukhi-sabji.html



    Thank You :)

    lots of regards

    Sarvesh

    Author of the website

    ReplyDelete
  2. tofu cream is really nice ,tried it once and that was it...thanks anyway for this , will use on my site http://smithsbakery.info/2020/06/04/how-to-cheat-at-10-amazing-cake-decorations-and-get-away-with-it/ and see how people like it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment