tofu coconut cream
- 1 small package of tofu (or create city)
- 625ml coconut milk
- 300g granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 3ml vanilla
- 235g desiccated coconut
- Fruits arbitrary
- 1 lemon
- 60g brown sugar
- First, you give tofu, coconut milk, sugar and salt and vanilla in a blender and grind finely.
- Add in the grated coconut and grind again for real smooth.
- For the ice cream tray, sprinkle a little grated coconut on top.
- Wash the fruit available to eat together. You can eat ice cream and strawberries, mango and pineapple or any kind you like okay!
- Cut the fruit into small chunks and mix with brown sugar.
- Add a little lemon juice and lemon peel and flavor.