Cupcake and the kids

Cupcake and the kids

 Cupcake and the kids
 This afternoon I tried to make an icing and iced some cupcakes. My cousins and my two-year old niece was so excited to try the cupcakes. Before I hand them the food I took pictures first for documentations. I know my icing was not perfect but they loved it and they even complemented me. I find it really amazing that kids really appreciate what i did.

Funny thing was my two-year old niece let my two cousins lick the icing because she don't like to much sweets. I forgot that she doesn't like to eat sweets. Maybe she was just fascinated by my presentation. I give one to my mom as well and she likes it. Whenever I'm with those kids I realized how happy life is. They portray innocence and truthfulness. With the simple thing I did for them, it made them happy.

That is why I always invite them to come to our house to play with my son. Whenever with them, they remind me of childhood. life was so simple and less complicated. I remember one of the passage from the bible in Matthew 18:3-4 that says ""Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

Little children has pure heart, nothings wrong when we will be like them.





Comments